- Registration opens: May, 2018
- Deadline for mini-symposia proposals: 21st of May, 2018
- Decision on mini-symposia proposals: 1st of June, 2018
- Deadline for contributed presentations and posters: 1st of July, 2018
- Decision on contributed presentations and posters: 23rd of July, 2018
- Early Registration closes (late fees apply after this date): 2nd of September, 2018
Mini-symposium proposal submission guidelines
Mini-symposiums should include 4 speakers. Larger mini-symposiums can be requested, but mind the length of it so that appropiate time-allocation can be arranged. Other variations, such as satellite meetings or discussion panels are also welcomed.
The organizers need to provide the following details:
- Organizers’ Full name and Affiliations
- Mini-symposium/satellite/panel title
- Brief summary (< 250 words) including context and relevance of the activity
- Speakers’ Full name and Affiliations
At this stage, we are not requesting titles or abstracts of the mini-symposium speakers.
Contributive presentations and posters guidelines