- Submissions open: May, 2018
- Deadline for mini-symposia proposals: 21st of May, 2018
- Decision on mini-symposia proposals: 1st of June, 2018
- Deadline for contributed presentations and posters: 1st of September, 2018 (extended)
- Decision on contributed presentations and posters: 23rd of September, 2018
- Registration opens: June, 2018 (early bird registration)
- 1st deadline (fee increases): 15th of August, 2018 (intermediate registration)
- 2nd deadline (fee increases): 30th of September, 2018
- On-site payment (cash only): last increase in fee
See Registration for more details on the registration fees and also for the on-line payment link.
Mini-symposium proposal submission guidelines
Mini-symposiums should include 4 speakers. Larger mini-symposiums can be requested, but mind the length of it so that appropiate time-allocation can be arranged. Other variations, such as satellite meetings or discussion panels are also welcomed.
The organizers need to provide the following details:
- Organizers’ Full name and Affiliations
- Mini-symposium/satellite/panel title
- Brief summary (< 250 words) including context and relevance of the activity
- Speakers’ Full name and Affiliations
At this stage, we are not requesting titles or abstracts of the mini-symposium speakers.
Contributive presentations and posters guidelines
We are accepting contributive talks and contributive posters. All submissions must consist of a title and an abstract consisting of less than 300 words. This must also be submitted in .tex format at the moment of the application. Mind that contributive talks should last less than 25 minutes and posters be presented in A0 pages.
Submissions are being accepted through EasyChair¹. You can submit your contributive talk or poster using this link.
¹To check details on EasyChair, visit: https://easychair.org/